About Krage’s Mobil Servicenter | Auto Repairs
Krage’s Mobil Service Center is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Addison, IL area, and has been specializing in different types of automobile repairs from foreign and domestic manufacturers since 1959. We have been able to keep up a standard of business that is the envy of our town through the exceptionally high standard of service we provide, which is possible because we are able to hire the most skilled and best trained automobile engineers to help with our customers repairs. This is one of the key components to our success and which is why we have developed relationships with key training programs in the greater Chicago area to hire the best auto repair technicians possible.
Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you’ll be happy with the outcome. If you have any questions about what other customers of ours think about our work, you can read all about what they have to say when you visit. Stop in or give us a call at 630-279-5626 to let us know how we can help you!
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s concerns